- Moya had a review of Ian Fairweather: A Life in Letters in the Sydney Review of Books, April 2020, mentioning Murray Bail
- Moya read from new work, 'Northern Rivers: A Deconstructed Gothic Romance' (a novella-in-flash), at Lismore's writing salon Flamingo.
- Moya had an article on Murray Bail's correspondence published in Mosaic: https://wwwapps.cc.umanitoba.ca/publications/mosaic/common/issue/get/50/3
- Moya read an adapted extract, among other things, from Harriet Chandler, at the inaugural Lennox Head Poetry Festival Jan 20, 2017
- Moya is a guest at the 2016 Byron Writers Festival.
- Moya read from Harriet Chandler at the Southern Cross University Writing Program's third annual reading at Lismore Regional Gallery in 2015.
- Moya Costello was a guest at the June 2014 Yamba Writer's Festival, speaking about experimental practice in writing.
- Moya Costello appeared at the Bellingen Readers' and Writers' Festival on 7 June, 2014, with writer Angela Myer and Liz Keen from ABC Open Coffs Coast as chair:
and then at the literary luncheon with writers Robert Young, Vacen Taylor, and Susan Curran talking about Mud Map and Harriet Chandler.
Moya Costello appeared with Ros Prosser and Anna Gibbs at the Contemporary Women Writers Association conference in Melbourne (Monash University) July 2014, speaking on experimental writing.
- Moya Costello has had extracts from Harriet Chandler published in a slightly different form in anthologies from Spineless Wonders, the Sydney-based publisher, and their anthologies: Small Wonder, Stone Crows and Other Icons, and Writing to the Edge.
- Moya was on Mornings with Joanne Shoebridge, on ABC North Coast, on the segment Wordsmiths, on Wednesday 27 August 2014, at around 10.15 am, talking about Harriet Chandler.